1) It is the responsibility of the customer to declare the true content of the package and ensure proper packaging of the item/s to facilitate delivery. Damaged item/s caused by improper or no packaging will not be liable by IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP.
2) IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP does not accept any illegal/prohibited items/goods under the law of Singapore. IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP will not be liable for any circumstances that may arise from such events.
3) IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP does not handle Hazardous and Toxic consignments.
4) IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend, refuse or reject any consignments in the event of defaulted or non payment of any invoices without further notice. In the event payment recovery is seek through legal channel, all payments incurred shall be borne by the customer.
5) 5 SGD penalty for every 10 minutes block of waiting time after a grace period of 10 minutes.After a total of 30 minutes of waiting time 7SGD waiting time penalty for every 10 minutes block of waiting time will apply.
6) Delivery timings may vary depending on destinations, traffic and weather. We shall not be held liable for delivery delays caused by events beyond our control.
7) In the event of consignment being cancelled on site, i.e. upon the courier’s attendance/ after pickup of consignment, a 50% charge of the total original amount is payable.
8) If on the delivery date and time agreed by the customer, no one is present at the address stated in the order to receive/deliver goods, the customer shall hold responsible for the extra transport charges incurred for the subsequent delivery(ies) of the goods.
9) Any quotation / contract / agreement signed are valid till due date of “X” number of months stated; termination will be liable to a fixed penalty of SGD400.
10) All invoices are to be paid promptly or late payment penalty of $40 or 5% of the invoice; whichever is higher will be imposed every 2 weeks until full payment has been completed.
11) Liability: By using IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP services, you agree that IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages and disclaims all warranties expressed or implied with respect to carriage of any consignment. The liability of IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP shall be limited to 60SGD per consignment. All claims must be reported in writing with attached supporting evidence within 7 working days. IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP will only be liable if packaging is damaged.
12) IXPRESS LOGISTICS LLP will not be responsible for any loss or complications that may arise for return of documents by postal mail.
13) Rates and Terms and conditions are subject to change